In my view, Kerry has to do immediately, the following:
- Criticize the Iraq policy in no uncertain terms.
- Apologize for his vote.
- Proclaim a quick troop withdrawal.
- Talk about the widespread doubt regarding voter intimidation (Florida) and ballot rigging (electronic)
- Ask for Bush's impeachment for lying to the country.
- Declare a 5-year moratorium on immigration.
- Sack James Rubin for saying he would have gone to war even if he had known WMD's were not there.
- Hire James Carville and Paul Begala, the last successful Democratic consultants.